- Fashion layer: Pink Cherry Brocade
- Lining: 100% cotton twill ( light pink)
- front length: 13″
- side length: 10.5-14″
- back length: 12.5″
- # of Bones: 26
- # of Flat: (12mm) 6
- # of Spiral: (6mm) 20
- front zipper
- 1″ stiff underbusk
- Rib spring: 8″
- Upper Hip Spring: 12″
- Lower Hip Spring: 14″
- Includes boned Floating Modesty Panel: 5″ wide
- The MCC-110 is recommended for waist training, perfect for more extreme 6-7″ waist reduction- for experienced tightlacers only
- waist can stretch a bit and sizes run big (for ex: size 22″ is more close to 23″)
- waist tape
- high quality 1/4″ grommets
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (review policies for terms and conditions)
Please Review Size chart and instructions withing the “size guide” button located below the product summary above.
Kimberlee (verified owner) –
This corset is divine!!!
This is my first MCC (I was buying from another off the rack company and the bones kept busting out and I was never happy). For the same (if not a little cheaper) I’m getting a MUCH MUCH better quality corset.
The picture makes it look more long line than it really is (at least on my body) but OH MAN the way this was constructed it hits all the right spots!
One of the things I love about corseting is the tight lacing and this is very much ready for tight lacing. The other thing i love is the sewn in “belt” with the MCC logo right at the waist.
I’m a MCC lifer after buying this corset!
I’m personally on a weight loss journey so its going to be another minute or two – but once my weight settles I’ll 1000% be coming back to MCC for a custom corset.
THANK YOU for making such a gorgeous corset! Can’t wait to buy soooo many more from you!!
Safire (verified owner) –
I have a couple of Mystic City corsets and I love them all this one is no exception. I could easily wear a Mystic corset everyday as the shape of them allows for movement and easy breathing.