- Fashion layer: gold satin/gold polyester corsetry mesh
- front length: 12″
- side length: 8.5–12″
- back length: 13.25″
- # of Bones: 26
- # of Flat: (12mm) 6
- # of Spiral: (6mm) 20 ( sizes 16, 18 has 10 spiral bones)
- busk: stiff
- stiff underbusk
- Rib spring: 6″
- Upper Hip Spring: 10″
- Includes boned Floating Modesty Panel: 4.5″ wide
- The MCC-19A is recommended for waist training, perfect for more extreme 5-6-7″ waist reduction- for experienced tightlacers only
- waist can stretch a bit and sizes run big (for ex: size 22″ is more close to 23″)
- waist tape
- to be worn over tank top – not recommended to be worn directly on skin
- important – sometimes single mesh fibers could poke thru binding- it’s can be easy cut with nail clipper – it’s not a defect
- high quality 1/4″ grommets (gold tone)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (review policies for terms and conditions)
I absolutely love the fit and feel of this corset. I love the conical rib shape. I relaced with ribbon and its so beautiful as well. I love the shape I get from wearing this shape. Such a beautiful fit and extremely well made. The mesh is really hardy and this is overall a great quality corset!
Amazing corset! Love the floating modesty panel design. I’m almost able to completely close my 26”, so I’ll be ordering a 24” for my next one 🙂 stunning, especially in photos
Leia (verified owner) –
First MCC corset and I really like it! The color is a rich ochre gold. Love the silhouette of the slight conical rib, and because it’s a little longer the lower back support is amazing.
One note, the mesh sort of pokes through the seam at the edges, no big deal to cut it out with nail clippers, but I personally will probably order one without mesh in the future.
Really quick reply too, even when things are crazy. Thanks for the great corset!