- Fashion layer: black 100% cotton twill/sport mesh/black satin boning channels
- front length: 12″
- side length: 10-14″
- back length: 13.5″
- Underbust Length: 4.5″ from top edge of underbust to the waist (front and center)
- # of Bones: 26
- # of Flat: (12mm) 6
- # of Spiral: (6mm) 20
- stiff busk ( silver)
- stiff 1″ wide underbusk bone
- Rib spring: 8″
- Upper Hip Spring: 12″
- Lower Hip Spring: 15″
- Includes boned Floating Modesty Panel: 5″ wide
- The MCC-61 is recommended for waist training, perfect for more extreme 5-6-7″ waist reduction- for experienced tightlacers only
requires longer “seasoning”
- waist can stretch a bit and sizes run big (for ex: size 22″ is more close to 23″)
- waist tape
- high quality 1/4″ grommets
- steel busk (STIFF)
- boned underbusk for extra stiff front support ( 1″ wide flat bone can be easy removed- ASK FOR INSTRUCTION)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (review policies for terms and conditions)
Please Review Size chart and instructions within the “size guide” button located below the product summary above.
Ashley Richardson (verified owner) –
I absolutely ADORE this corset. It fits perfectly, stealths great and is amazing quality. 100% plan on ordering a few MTO corsets in this style!
Morghen Galliart –
It is the most comfortable corset! Beautiful and worth every penny!!!
Sasha (verified owner) –
Absolutely beautiful. Fits wonderfully and is super sturdy. Mystic city is my go to corset company now!
Brittany Bennett (verified owner) –
This was my first steel boned corset, and wow! It fits so well. My back doesn’t hurt as much, and my hips were super uneven, they’re evening out now! It’s easy to hide under clothes too! I’m a size 36 in the waist, and the 28 was perfect!
Emily Wilson (verified owner) –
This is a truly beautiful corset. I’ve had it for about 2 weeks and it already feels like a second skin.
J (verified owner) –
This corset is fantastic for when I want a longer corset. With satin laces it hides well under clothes. Really love the high back as it prevents massive rolls back there. I also really like the 44L too which is a little shorter and not as much reduction.