- Fashion layer: Black Cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton twill
- front length: 12 1/4″
- side length: 10-12.5″
- back length: 12.5″
- # of Bones: 26
- # of Flat: (12mm) 6
- # of Spiral: (6mm) 20
- stiff busk
- Rib spring: 6″
- Upper Hip Spring: 14″
- Includes boned Floating Modesty Panel: 5″ wide
- The MCC-75 is recommended for waist training, perfect for more extreme 5-6-7″ waist reduction- for experienced tightlacers only
requires longer “seasoning”
- waist can stretch a bit and sizes run big (for ex: size 22″ is more close to 23″)
- waist tape
- high quality 1/4″ grommets
- steel busk (STIFF)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (review policies for terms and conditions)
Please Review Size chart and instructions withing the “size guide” button located below the product summary above.
lkjansen (verified owner) –
All I can say is “WOW”!!! The quality and fit were outstanding! The corset is absolutely beautiful and made for the curves of a woman. I was able to lace down 3.5 inches and it is not fully seasoned yet. Above all the customer service is the best and most reliable I have ever used on the Internet. I love all of their corsets and am planning on purchasing many, many more. I have referred this company to friends and family and will continue to do so. I am very, very happy and excited about this purchase!
Love this curvy corset, it fits my pear measurements just great and it is so comfortable to wear!
I am just starting to season this beautiful corset. It fits me perfectly it seems it can only get better. The only thing was the lace applications were loose in someparts but it was easily fixed with some fabric glue. This is my first waist training corset and it makes me very happy whenever I put it on.
Stacee (verified owner) –
This corset is nothing short of amazing. The size suggested to me fits like a glove. I’m lacing down 6/7 inches (1/2 inch gap I. The back) in this beauty & it’s not even seasoned yet. I cannot wait until it’s fully laced & formed to my body. I’ll definitely be buying this style again but in a mesh for those hotter months.